- Natural, high definition vision
- More detailed vision with improved colour perception
- Elimination of peripheral aberrations resulting in wider fields of vision
- Clearer and sharper vision across the entire lens
- Thinner and lighter lenses without compromising optical performance
Ideal Single Vision lenses provide optimum sharpness and contrast perception compared to traditional single vision lenses.
Ideal Single Vision provides excellent performance levels across the entire lens due to point by point digital mapping. Standard single vision lens is optimised for a single direction of gaze perpendicular to the lens. In high prescriptions, the wearer will experience blur. Ideal Single Vision eliminates peripheral aberrations.
The lens offers a much higher level of precision as it takes into account each wearer’s prescription including sphere, cylinder, axis and prism. So every Ideal Single Vision lens is customised to meet its wearer’s needs.