- Reduced eye strain
- Improved contrast
- Less eye fatigue
- Reduced reflections
- Superior scratch resistance
- Ease of lens cleaning
- Water repellent
What is Blue Light
The visible spectrum has a wavelength range of 380 to 780 nanometers and a colour range of violet through red. Blue light falls between 380-500 nanometers and has a high electromagnetic frequency, placing it the closest to ultraviolet rays.
How Blue Light causes digital eye strain
Colours have different focal points inside the eye. Blue light refracts and falls in front of the retina causing blur around images and pushing the eyes to try and focus.
Sharp View Blue Coating
Sharp View Blue coating, with its unique anti-reflection properties, reduces the levels of unwanted blue light entering our eyes.
Research results show that Sharp View Blue coating improves optimal contrast, by reflecting and cutting blue light by 10% at 450nm, reducing eye strain*.
Sharp View Blue coating increases transparency to 97.9%, enhancing your patient’s style and keeping them comfortable while using their favourite digital devices.
- A unique anti-reflection coating which reduces unwanted blue light
- A reduction of up to 10% in the levels of blue light entering the eyes
- Does not alter colour perception
- Reduces eyes strain caused by constant refocusing
- Enhances contrast and reduces glare
SHARP VIEW BLUE LENSES ALSO FEATURE:
- Super Hydrophobic top surface
- Long lasting durability
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic properties
- Unsurpassed cleanability for total patient satisfaction
ULTIMATE PROTECTION FROM:
*Sharp View Blue filters 29% of blue light between 380-500nm.